.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life's Not A Fairytale.

This is for the one in the picture.
Move on, hun. It hurts I know because the ones that you care for the most hurts you even more. It hurts but you'll survive.
It hurts, yes, but it happens, it happened.
It hurts but it goes away, not now but sooner or later.
It hurts but that's life.
It hurts but the past has passed, there's tomorrow to live for.
It hurts because you care.
It hurts because you'll survive.
It hurts because it will go away.
It hurts because that's life.
It hurts because the past has passed and there's tomorrow to live for.
It hurts, but I'm here for you.
I'm here for you to listen and to wipe the tears off your cheeks.

Don't worry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment