.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Yes, You.

Today's paper= EPIC PHAIL, the only marks I think I'm getting will be from the Cell Division chapter, that's all. Yes, it was that bad. Never mind, let's skip that. Hee.

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you.

Hee. So cute can :) I'm fell pretty today, very vain very vain. HAHA.

Wish me luck tomorrow, I didn't know we have to dress well to listen to the course, seriously, for five hours!


♥ iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment