.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Princess Penny Wants Crystals on Her Handcrafted Silver Tiara

picture from the Science On Wheels

Aimi said I look like a princess because of how I did my hair today. My fringe grew long enough to be officially let down free instead of all clipped up like a picture I posted few days ago. Yes, Princess Penny speaking at the moment, silence please. Azura and Fana complimented the HAIR too. Then in the afternoon, Jevy and Sarv, the same. Jevy scared me a lil' when she looked all serious and such before she said I should do the same hair everytime because me look pretty ;) My Nurrizque too, that girl pinched Yours Truly's cheek even. Aww, so cute :D Yep, I feel pampered today, yes yes I do.

Yes, Ong, I feel the imaginary flowers behind me sparkling and dancing while I speak. My referee.

Lin, on the other hand, won't stop disturbing me the whole day. It's fun though, I feel the love. HAHAHA. All the love crap is getting onto me too effectively.

Wan Z made me converse with the class whiteboard again! XD It was hilarious! I wish I copied the convo down but before I did, Miss Fong entered the class. It reminds me of the time in our Form4 building, ahh, the Sticky Notes Wall.

Time passes so quick, it's already May and next week is my Mid Year Exam already. No more novels, Penny. Go bury yourself in all those pocket notes! T-T Yes, such miserable life. Since I'm in a good mood today, I shall go study. ;)

Take care my fellow pathetic amount of readers, drink more water until you feel so horribly drunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment