.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love how you never fail to make me smile ;)

I sketched another six dresses for Sya. I HATE DRAWING FORMAL DRESSES WITH LONG SLEEVES. =.= The sleeves get on my nerves! Plus, the gigantic ulcer is killing me! I had to place a cold water bottle on my chin while answering my exam paper.

Had bananaaaaaaaaaaaaa cake Mommy bought. Hee. Then some homemade sushi Ong's sister brought. She made it just for Ong, how sweet, I want someone to do that for me too. Now, I shall go read the road laws/rules(?) while watching the Korean Drama. I recommend this I tell you. Brilliant Legacy. Didn't know Mom bought the DVD! Hee! AWESHUMMM.

Stupid ulcer. Grr. I can't even talk properly, it's almost like when I pierced my tongue all over again.

Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment