.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Raining McRawrs and Domo-kuns.

I sat through the five hours course and trust me, bring a group of people along or else you'll get bored to death. BUUUUTT, luckily the second instructor has a good sense of humor, he's almost like Salehin. Ah, I miss that teacher. Speaking of guy teachers, I miss Mr Mentali. :d He sent me a message that day via Friendster.

Oh, speaking of the most humiliating thing ever, I left my IC at the Driving Institute (did I mention the place's acronym : P.M.S Pusat Memandu Sepakat!)and the lady had to call me to return to the place. With my eyeliner all wiped clean, hair tied up and pants off, well I stripped off the jeans,THEN put on some shorts. Sooooo, I called my Dad and he drove me back there, retrieved my IC. I scheduled the test, next Saturday morning.

Well, Yours Truly spent the day kicking-animated-butts playing zOMG with Kitson, Jaycee joined us afterwards. Now, feeling like I should read something, I shall re-read Shiver. Then I will sleep early then wake up early then read some Chemistry then try not to fall asleep then miss Referee a.k.a REF.FY. I'm going to ask her, if it's a no, at least I've tried.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment