.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vroom Vroom BANG!

Dad drove Jaycee and I to register for the Undang Course. It's this Saturday, the course is this Saturday. Sudden approval from my parents so I need to grab the opportunity! The total cost of the whole package(including the test and the instructor fee and all that crap) is RM600! Well, for the sake of my younger siblings so that mom don't have to chauffeur them to school every morning. ;)

Biology, meiosis occurs in gametes only! It got drilled into my brain because I saw one clip in YouTube, the guy is awesome, I want him as my Bio teacher! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment