.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Am I going to see you on the other side?

Nurrizque Addelina, cute right :) She wanted a picture of me on Teachers' Day but I didn't want to so she took one during recess time Thursday, I think, (or Tuesday) Yeah. One of those days. Haha.

Spent my whole day killing virtual enemies again! I have no mood to study at all but at some point, I stopped, ate and started doing Addmaths. Accompanied Jaycee to watch OHSHC, then now, I'm going to read some BM before the rerun of Trauma starts. After that, I'll go to bed. Nothing is going to get into my brain much anyways, better sleep then wake up all fresh tomorrow morning right. Hmm. Yours Truly, bad mood, not saying anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment