.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Off With His Head!

Had fun this morning shopping for cloth for Sya's prom dress. I was FASHIONABLY late! I like this pun! After I reached, we went out right away, picked up Nasyim on the way to KAMDAR.The whole process of choosing and deciding, rejecting and agreeing. F.U.N I tell you. Especially with tasteful people; Mai, Diba and Nasyim. Yes, Sya, you're not in the list, or else we would have gotten the thing we wanted faster. But still, I love youuuu :)

We got to the tailor then back to Sya's place. Then, the camwhoring began! Well, it started since we got to Kamdar. Whatever, I'm just going to post the pictures. The whole day was filled with going online, watching music videos, reading our horoscopes, reasoning Sya, CAMWHORED and slept(well, that was me, gum ulcer you see)

at Kamdar.
at Sya's

All the other gazillion pictures , FACEBOOK yea people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment