.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Not Forever, You Don't Stand A Chance.

Yes, you’re not going to mess with me or my friends! Seriously, get yourself a gut before you mess with my people! It’s so dumb to go around doing things behind our backs, we all know you. We all know what you’re capable of, too well. Haven’t you learn already from the past? or you’re just that dumb to repeat the same mistake? Yes, most probably, there’s no other way! I always have time to deal with losers, bring it on!

It's a shame that no one understands, right Faie? We'll succeed in our own way! I can already guess what they are going to tell you(and most probably me also) but let me tell you, take it in, we're already quiting no matter what, it's our right! You have us, everyone(but them) knows about our capability! We all know she's just some random bitch getting on our way just because they can't get no where by their capability(what do you call people without any capabilities?) We are the champions alright! :) Tinie, Chucky, Deq'a, Zerra and the others(INCLUDING ME, YOU CANNOT FORGET ME!) are there for you! Come on, hun! Yours Truly go play Pictureka with you yeah!

Jom main Pictureka, Penny sure kalah mcm bodooo je!

Now, I will go and download Yahoo Messenger so that Faie will leave me alone! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment