.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bitter Heart, Chocolate Heart.

Right after I entered the gate, my smile got flushed down the toilet. I have to hold on to someone to keep myself from prancing right at her face and chew her face off! (that, my friend, i wish is not a hyperbole, sadly it is) I made it anyhow since I didn't have to see that face again. Stopping here, not mentioning since I need to post in a cheery mood or else the things go haywire and really messed up and I draft this instead of posting.

Hiding from Faie!

=.=

Crowning the King and Queen of Teachers' Day!

With Kila Mohd, the superstar!

Or, a.k.a my cheerleader!

It took forever for Faie to tell us what was the cardboard cartoon that she saw, I even asked her if it was some kiddy show that only Najhan(Najhan=Faie's nephew) would watch. In the end, it was just;
Yep! MIRMO ZIBANG! =.=

Yours Truly had Curry Noodles for lunch :) Yummy! Let's talk happy, I quit! I'm no longer in the Editorial Board. That, I can assure you, is a bliss.

The rockstar signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment