.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just A Really Very Intelligent System

Watched Iron Man 2 with Kitson and Jaycee today, bought last minute tickets! While Kitson was busy freezing in the theatre, Jaycee and I had fun going 'oohh' and 'ahh'. Okay, fine, it was me only!

J.A.R.V.I.S has such sexy voice!

Hee. Worth watching and it's really nice! At first I was reluctant because I didn't watch the first movie while the other two did but it turned out awesome! Glad that Kitson dragged me to the cinema to wait in the super duper long queue. After that we bought Momma a present which will remind her of all of us forever(whenever we're in school) It's a phone strap with our initials and a cute monkey charm ;) Had sizzling mee and ice kacang for dessert. Bought a t-shirt and liquid eyeliner for myself. Took a cab back and after a whole day, my eye make-up did not smudge one bit! Woah, big accomplishment! HAHA. Well, that's all, I'm getting the New Moon DVD+poster later next Tuesday when I go out with Sya. Can't wait to see her, it has been so long!

File:Iron Man 2 poster.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment