.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shiver, Linger and Forever.

This is the first draft. With collar also, and there's supposed to be one PDRM logo and another logo of something which I don't remember, at all. Will find out from Faie soon. Spent my day reading 'Shiver', it's awesome so far and either I finish it today or stop reading until after the Mid Year papers. Aww.

Oh. What Jaycee and I did yesterday when Mom came home;

Mom was hitting the showers.
I asked her for her phone.
She gave it to me without hesitation(usually it takes forever to persuade her, she interrogates you until you give up).
I put the strap on.
Placed it back in her room.
Made Jaycee call her on her cell phone after she entered her room to make sure she sees the strap.
Jaycee asked her, "Do you like it?"
She said yes and there was a smile in her voice.
Jaycee and I laughed like maniacs.


HAPPY MOMMA'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment