.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Raindrops Falling on My Head.


Do you know that I have my own 'dream remote' in my mind, somewhere in there when I have no mood to do anything and decide to sleep TO DREAM. Yes, I love to dream, there's where inspirations for my designs come from(besides from my observations in school, and being with my friends), there's also where I find my little happiness and there's also where everything can happen; my dream realm. I tend to try and fall back asleep in attempt to continue the dream and I switch to different 'channels' of dreams sometimes. I can sleep up to 12 hours just for the sake to dream! That's Yours Truly, so crazy yea? But that's who I am and that's how I manage to put on a smile everyday, my little realm of all possibilities! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment