.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, April 30, 2010

On A Happier(Less Angrier,Not Happier) Note.

A blog I log on to from time to time makes me think. Yes, all the time. The words and random quotes make me reminisce and see things differently. See things the other way round instead of being stubborn and staying on that one freaking side. Her posts make me wonder what's on the other side of things. The possibilities and the different outcomes one's choice can cause. I don't know what I'm crapping but I feel the need to blog this and thank her for posting. A sudden wave of gratitude from Yours Truly. :)

Thank you Siew Mei,for your posts.(not those food posts, though, half the things you eat, I don't)

I'm getting all sick again, it's so unfair, I took the vitamins and drank loads of water.

However, thank you Mei.

No comments:

Post a Comment