.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Someone get the clowns!


Joanne Wooi the cutest !

On the phone with Joanne (another Joanne, my sister)

Hanging out with Tinie, Faie, Mai, Fana and Zul. So warm, so warm.

Credits to Faie :)

Credits to Zul

The trios :D

Penny and Tinie

Mai, Tinie and Yours Truly (okay, I failed =.=)
Had fun meeting old friends and trying to capture this girl's picture!
she ran around shouting ; "You can't take a picture of me"(three times) after her mom told her we took her first picture.
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

**
Mom agreed to some shoe shopping, so all I need to do now is ; check my schedule! Tuesdays- Thursday= BIG NO NO. Still thinking. BUT, I need to go finish my homework! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment