.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lovable Disappointment.

I don't understand why you want to get jealous over something you can easily get by just approaching me. You get pissed and hurt a friend who cares for you just because of me. That will only make me feel the need to avoid both of you so that you guys can make up and be friends again. I'm not kidding no one, you need your friends. Not a million but at least one. That one you can count on. So yeah, don't be stupid. Not worth it, alright?

**
School was fun, tiring but really fun. Had fun arranging people here and there, going around bossing the other people PLUS helping also. God, was it tiring. The editorial board girls didn't enter class for the whole day because we were helping the teacher. The kiddo's were so kiddo-ish(?!) and some, just plain stubborn.

I found out something rather interesting though, it seems that I've been gossiped about among the Form 3's. O-D-D. Bah, as intriguing as it is, unless someone decides to tell me, I don't plan to bother.

Oh, a teacher found out about my tongue piercing and I need the retainers fast! Who here orders things from the net all the time? Yours Truly needs your help! Net shoppers, online shopaholics or simply those who knows where to get them!





No comments:

Post a Comment