.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Always This Someone.

Yours truly was gone for a week because she was so 'indulged' in her homework. Such rare sight that she had the determination to bother to finish every piece of it and not go online until she was done. Phew. At least it's over, for now. It kills that I can't give myself a massage. Ugh.

I think some of the teachers in school are paying special attention to me, in a very suspicious way. very odd, I'm not being paranoid but it's true! Everything changed after Sports' Day. I would love to stay longer and drown you guys with my horrendous grammatical errors but the aura emitted by my Biology exercises is bugging the crap out of me! So I'm off to 'battle'

Ooh, ooh. Before I forget (which I did, and then remembered !) ; Cha'oi called the other night and listening to her voice reminded me how long we didn't talk to each other. I miss her so much and I just want to turn back to the time where she first invited me to become her deskmate. I miss being called 'Miss' and 'ShuQi' and I miss the short brief moments we shared!

AND, since she drops by once in a while ; I'd like to wish her a :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANGO!!!
iloveyou ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment