.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Beginner's Luck Strikesss!

After a broken nose during softball practice, Deq'a, Faie and yours truly went to JJ. Met Zul and we continued over to McD for lunch. Then we went for some bowling which I totally sucked at.
YOURS TRULY NEVERRRR PLAYYYEDD NO BOWLING. D: oh yes, never. But Deq'a persuaded me to. The first time I literally 'threw' the ball, it was a freaking strike! I was so shocked and Deq'a too, I told her : 'Beginner's luck..' She nodded and we continued, the second time, the ball hit everything but the pins, and that went on until the last turn. Deq'a, Faie and I threw the ball at the same time! HAHA. I don't know how, but none of our bowling balls hit any of the ten pins! What luck. Zul won the whole thing! That expert kiddo! The 'seventeens' got our butts kicked by the little kids!

People I hung out with today :
Priscilla
Yuni
Syamim
Che'pah
Faie
Deq'a
Dieda
Zul

Thanks for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment