.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tasteless Homosapiens.

Some people just can't keep their mouth shut, fine, talk, it's your right; but don't twist the story!You're one gossiper with no degree and what else; you're tasteless.

Have been really busy this week, too busy to update anything here. I still go online but just not here! Sorry! I promise I'll try to post more often.

So far these are what I've been up to:

-applying for the AFS, YES Scholarship.
-rehearsals for the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang
-photoshop for the class photo section in the e-mag
-FUCKING TRYING TO LIVE MY LIFE!

Screw her! I don't care if I'll go to hell after this but I want to kill that fucking woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment