.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Red Apples Green Elephants.

Yours truly is infected with eeeeevil pathogens hence is sick with all sorts of flu, sore throat, migraine, headache, body aches and such. I barely survived my Modern Maths paper but I think I can score since I answered all the questions. I didn't really study, I flipped through the pages, trying to make sense from all the elevation and depression angle. Frustrating I tell you. But I survived.

I took the St.John T-Shirts, too, finally. So I guess the members will get them tomorrow to wear on Wednesday! Yahoo!! But, Szu Xin, Siew Mei, pay up people. Haha. I need the RM30 so badly, I'm broke this week(yes, the week just started and I'm already broke, ha!) I tried it on, it looks kind of cool alright. Haha.

I'm off to take a nap because I can't take it anymore. Yuni said; "Mana boleh nurse pun sakit."

D:

No comments:

Post a Comment