.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Castle Castle, Rick Castle.


Didn't see these people today because I didn't go to school. I studied so hard for my Addmaths D: Nevermind, I'll finish another three essays for Vasantha* :) Plus, I need to reply Reshween's email, which is taking me forever because I'm always too tired to stay awake to finish replying to it! HAHA. It's coming Resh, it's coming.

**Yours Truly appointed her as my personal motivator to finish my morale essays!

So far I did nothing but I'm going out tomorrow to return Adib's uniform and then to the mall to celebrate Deq'a's birthday, Faie's itching for some bowling, Faie-style! Then it's Kick Ass time! Woots woots, Aaron Johnson!

I have a pet-pig at home; she wakes up to eat and then to sleep after that. I call her, Joanne! XD

Fuck whoever submitted my name for the science talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment