.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kitty!

Wore a freaking mask to tuition last night and I fell in sleep literally during the last ten minutes of class. Usually he(Sir Alex) give breaks from time to time but oddly, no breaks last night. Grr. Mom picked me up and when I wanted to eat the late night snacks she bought, she ordered me to open the windows first because I pulled my mask off. =.= The both of them- over exaggerating!

Hence, no show at school.

Craving for some 'kerabu' :)

Today's KITSON CHONG JIAN YOU's birthday !!!
Woi, KITYSON,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY laaaaaaa ~ !
Cooked lunch for him(wearing a mask was such a hassle)
Yes, my handsome brother ! HAHA.

Going to do my homework now, see you peeps at school. Arts homework! TT-TT

No comments:

Post a Comment