.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Being a Vain in the Ass!



I took the liberty to camwhore since no one, besides a few of them has seen me in
a prefect's uniform. I opted the short skirt because the long one made me look even shorter than I already am! Wearing the blazer made me look so weird and so wrong everywhere. HAHA. The quiz was okay. We could have won but it was a tough competition; so close, yet so far eh ?

Went to school and almost half of the residents of 5AV got the flu and sorts. Poor Tinie and Faie. D: Get well soon, huns. Chucky was all fine and well! Haha. She served her time! (what a joke!) Skipped my Ping Pong practice, so now I need to type an excuse letter for the teacher. =.=

Ohh, Yours Truly sorted all the T-shirts and now her room looks like a warehouse! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment