.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Very Unbirthday to You.

Three(plus today's, four) birthday wishes here! Have to cramp everything into one post because I didn't have the time to go online.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
First and foremost ;
15 APRIL 2010
NUR SYAKIERAH MOHD AMIRUDIN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU :)
I love you, Chucky!
I can read through you and don't even think about lying to me! HAHA. I banned her from reading before I post this post! HAHA. Now, you can read, Chucky! She became my desk-mate after Cha'oi left and it was instant craziness, alongside with Zerra and Wan Z, in front. She responses to every 'cute' compliments no matter if it's for her or not! The target of Zura and Puteri when it comes to 'bullying' her! It's hilarious but I stand up for her in the end! She's the type that would stay up the whole night to finish her homework, I have no idea where she finds that kind of will!! She cares for everyone and bakes us cupcakes during different occasions! Hee, I JUST LOVE HER SO SO VERY THE MUCH!

19 APRIL 2010
FATIN IZZATI FUAD *stareeee*
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!
She, is the only petite person I'm afraid of, besides Ieka of course. Her stare can make the whole class go quiet(that didn't really happen but I bet she can do that). She rarely expresses how she feels but you can always see when she's annoyed. Even Faie gets scared of her! Scaryyy but I LOVE HER! Did I mention, she plays rugby?! Don't mess with her!

20 APRIL 2010
FATIN NADIRA ABDUL NASSER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY from CHONG, CHORR!!
Only a few pictures with her. I tried really hard to stay awake to text her at midnight but I failed =.= I was too sleepyyyy. Grr. I don't have much to say but I just want to say 'Iloveyou' here. :) Friends since 2008. If we go out together then only I buy you your present.

24 APRIL 2010
AYUNI
Eeeee, so cute! Happy Birthday cutestuff! The form fives sang for her in the audi hall today! Hee. :)


TODAY IS A PENNY-DECLARED-DAY, THE HUGGING DAY `!
I hugged my buddy a lot of times today! Come, my busybody buddy, let's spread happiness to everyone in...the class! Haha. Pn. Najeema was fun but it took too long, that's the only problem, I got bored and Etty fell asleep even! X) I submitted my AFS Preliminary form today, like finally, so let's all keep our fingers crossed!

I'm tired, good night my lovers, goodbye my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment