.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Are you in the well?

This is dedicated to Leong Kexin(Jaycee's friend) who is very much afraid of me because of my tongue piercing. So here's a latest picture of me with the piercing; the barbell I wore that day was colorful, you know! :)

And an anonymous friend of Jaycee thinks that I'm sweet. Anonymous friend of Jaycee, thank you, that was really nice of you to say such a thing :D

I'm much better now, I lost weight though, my pinafore got visibly looser. Hmmm, free diet plan from sick and everything I guess. HAHA.

The entire day in school was spent with Deq'a and Lily. Luckily Deq'a got me out from the line, if not I would have lost a few toes, frozen from the stupid humongous fan!

Then we talked and talked and then Dayah(twink twink) joined us, then left us, then we walked to class, took my bag, time to go home.

Fatin Nadira Abdul Nasser, you like the sun so much is it?! So annoying okay that I had to stand under the sun with you. But, luckily she understood the princess-y me and got us out and into shadier places before I go crazy all the time. I love you laaaaa. (:

Just before that, we met Atiqah Lott near the field, I called her, she looked at me then walked straight to me, a dissatisfying look on her face. I told her, "Smile a bit." She did and it made my day. Thanks, girl. :)

Faiqah Yasin, I'm not no freako no no, you're the freak and I'm the sane one always pulling you back to reality!

Short, because I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment