.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eclipse.

Yours Truly bought this yesterday before lunchtime with Kitson at Sushi King. Kept wanting the 4jib but it's too expensive, it would be worthed but I'm not all fangirl crazy to go all hands on on all their merchandises, I'm going to wait for the DVD to come out, I want the MV(s), be reasonable. But, I'm going to get the Super Show 2 DVD soon, saving money you see. Had a very big time spending going on yesterday.

Really tired, going to take a nap, Dream Team rerun is on later! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment