.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, July 9, 2010

For Those Who Actually Missed Me.



Pictures are all in chronological order, thank you. Yes, ALL ME. For you have missed me ! :)

It has been a while since I last posted, a lot of birthdays and wishes and such, I'll post it tomorrow.

Here's some updates in bulleted form :
-Is handling SEVEN T-shirt designs.
-Open Day was alright ~!
-Is sleeping back in my own room.
-Got herself a memory card reader, finally.
-Has been visiting the public library a few times already.
-Met new people.
-Has a current obsession for Starbucks' Mocha Frappucino.
-Is starting to dream again.
-Drew nothing but T-shirts these days.
-Is still really busy with school and everything.
-Going to start the props for Theater.
-Watching Eclipse and Toy Story 3 tomorrow with Kitson.
-Piercing almost got stuck!
-Really busy !
-BUSY!
-No, I'm not catching up on Fifa, I don't watch football.
-No, I am not THAT softhearted.
-I'm not worth admiring, so seriously, stop it.
-Yes, I am really busy, don't call me arrogant.
-You're lucky I even smile at you.

pennyQi, the rockstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment