.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let's skip the sad part.

Yesterday, my youngest aunt decided to treat us dinner! The all-you-can-eat buffet style steamboat! Yep! Near my place, at First Curve, Falim : Happy Times Restaurant!

So, here are the pictures!
Warning : Yours Truly without make up!

The beginning of throwing everything in

6/10 of the sauces

A serious one

A not-so-serious one ;)

Dessert

Trust me, the pictures were from the first hour of the three hour dinner! The amount of food was more than you can imagine! Worthy though, cheap but if you have any leftovers, they'll weigh it and charge an extra RM10 for each 100grams.


No comments:

Post a Comment