.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, July 16, 2010

I My Me Mine.

The day started with a;

"Awww, you're the first to come up to me so early in the morning and ask what we're studying today." *pinches cheek* That, was from Pn. Sushil when I saw her in the morning, asking what we'll be studying for the day. HAHA.

Then, later on I was laughed epically by Joanne W. because of my tiny fingers! Seriously. But I had fun shouting and cheering for 5AV!

Well, class was crazy as usual, I got called out during English period to see the Teacher of Student Affairs. I thought I was in trouble. When I was on my way out, Pn. Sushil hollered for me to take off all my piercings and tuck my hair properly! Fun! Until I met the Discipline Teacher, got stopped to show her my tongue and then she complained to the clerk, bitchin' much?

Here are some things from today :
BRIGHTLY SHINING STAR
My alter-ego, mysterious self
I'm a candle princess
Me getting mad is cute
I can make people smile

Convo :
F : nampak comel la pakai baju kurung..

D : Deq'a lagi suka Penny pakai baju kurung.
P : *looks at her incredulously* Panas lah! Tak suke!

They are a lot more but I'm too tired to type.

OH, Yours Truly is not selected for NS :)
I shall continue tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment