.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pathogens gone wild.

Is sick and totally sun-burnt. Where are me aspirins?

There's hope and expectations to you when you come to school. I appreciate that they're for me. Really, I do. But, I'm nice to almost everyone, those I know, those I talk to. I'm sorry I gave you any false hope and happiness, that meant more than a friend's sincere wish of wellness, to you. The love you're describing for me, it's different. My love for you is never more than love for a friend, a younger sister. I'm so sorry the smile I gave you meant the strength for you to go on. I don't know how to say it but I'm not into you the way you are into me. I suck at being mean, so I'm just going to treat you the way like before but I want you to know that there's a line that you shouldn't cross.

Sorry for the misunderstandings.

This might sound delirious and totally mean(because me being nice means flirting) but I just want to get this out. I didn't want to at first but I feel awful for leading you to a false hope. I'm really glad, you like me but I don't feel the same. I like you of course, but not the same kind of like. Okay?

No matter what, I'll always be there to guide you if you need me. I'll continue to give you the strength you need, no matter what.

Call me a bitch for doing this but I'd fell more like a bitch if I didn't. Yeah, it hurts. Sorry.

I most probably just lost a friend. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment