.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Picture-less.

After three days of sleepless nights, aches, fever, coughs and pain every single time I breathe, Yours Truly is back and posting. Not fully recovered but from the way I'm speaking/typing, you can see/read that I'm better(I didn't even have the energy to talk for days)

Seriously, this time, it's the worst time ever, I can't taste anything; even the air tastes bad! How is that even possible. My lips tingles and every time I move, it hurts, as if an organ will fall out of place. That's how bad it feels like.

Halfway typing this, Chucky called, and I realized how slow I spoke, taking deep breaths after every syllable to get the word out but in the end I'd end up with a cough, because I was out of breath. Sorry Chucky, for the un-fun convo.

If dying means suffering the way I am suffering right now, might as well kill me right now or don't even think about coming near me, Death. (Except you, Remo, my Hottie Reaper.)


I can't help but to feel awful that I broke someone's heart.
Maybe me getting sick is the punishment? The guilt eating me up?

Now my chest hurts. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment