.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, July 23, 2010

When the skies are blue..


The UV ray from the sun is the most annoying thing in the entire Milky Way! Yes, I got darker. Unlike how I was like in the picture above. Of course not that fair but you get the idea.

My past few days revolved around a few certain people, lemme see; (in order of times hung out together)

Mai
Lady Gaga ! Sell Salad. XD
Alyn 啊斯林
Thanks for the constant teasing, it's fun, no matter how much I sulk after that.
Wan Z
She's so cute ! The two of us dedicated the flyer to Zerra, whom we miss a lot.
Chepah
Thanks for being so tolerant :)
Tia
The hot historian !
Kiddo
I want the poems, I know you're reading this. XD
Theater girls
Greatest !
Props girls
Thanks to all of you for helping out!
Deq'a
Thanks for teaching the Rubiks trick :) and wasting my RM6! And me dragging you across and all over the place.
Faie
Kicking ass! Hey, yo man! You're too late, man!
Tinie
Tinie tinie comelll :D Cheerleader 5Avicennia !
Chucky
I just love you and our Wednesday, close to your heart!

Where's your hometown, people?
I'm your TRUEST IPOH MALI ~! :)

For the first time, I'm so tired I feel like fainting! Stupid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment