.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Coffeehouse.


Yours Truly bought this today. Just so suddenly, the CD stores are stocked with the fourth albums and loads of CNBLUE, MBLAQ, ZE.A and FT ISLAND albums.. =.= I want all of them but sadly, I'm not a billionaire. Got that Aunty to watch out for 'Rainbow Romance' in case it comes in. :)

So, I'll list down everything chronologically(I'll try my best to remember) since NCIS NAVY is on and it's distracting enough.

-Met Mai in front of Sushi King
-Went to the CD place and bought Bonamana
-Went to several boutiques
-Bought T-shirts
-Went to Sya
-Ate flavored shaved ice at the 100 ¥ shop
-Met Kelly's mom and of course Kelly! :)
-Went to Speedy and some other CD shop
-Ate lunch/dinner at Kopitiam Junction
-Discussed the props with the DIRECTOR, Mai XD
-Then Popular to get the crafting foam for the props
-Went to Giant because Sya told she's there, turned out to be a false statement
-Went home with a cab, reminder to claim RM20 from Daddy
-Watching NCIS !

Oh, make up still on! HAHA.

Having fun reading fanfiction! :)

---

It's always nice to know that there's someone out there that remembers my presence and wishes for me to visit them soon :) Thank you, Kelly's mum! Her uncle and aunt is in Ipoh too :D

Sometimes, we just need to let each other know what's the problem, keeping it in yourself creates a kind of hatred. It builds up really slowly and when it bursts, the friendship may never be regained.

I realize, people seek advices from me sometimes and I wonder where I get the advices from.

Yes, I, Penny Chong Shu Qi, admits that, I am very soft-hearted. That's not a bad thing, you know.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment