.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Imissyousomuch.com


Reshween Maan was back in Ipoh for the weekends!
Reshmaan in the house!

McDelivery via cab all the way to her Masi's house :)
Then took the cab home~
That was my weekend, how was yours? HAHA.

Yours Truly have been reading fanfic for a few days already, cure me! Make me study!! Grrawrr.

Now, I'm going to read up the moral values for the moral test tomorrow. :) First step! Firssssttt step.

No comments:

Post a Comment