.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fictitious Lifestyles.

Went to the mall today with Jaycee and Kitson while Mommy went to check the furnitures that we ordered :) Actually managed to buy Aunty's t-shirt even though it's a different one, but it's cute so I hope she'll like it. I bought myself one also! A hooded top. Found Detective Conan Volume 68! Go me! Bought Kuroshitsuji OVA too, haha! And E-pop, just because it had Hangeng's poster. Then a manga to indulge and some revision books :)

This manga.

Detective Conan Volume 68 !

Kuroshitsuji OVA

This poster :)

Oh well I'm too lazy to take a picture of the top I bought. Will mention it somehow in the future if I post the picture.

It was exhausting but not as exhausting as copy pasting live updates of Super Show 3 that was going on in Qingdao. Had fun though because it's an ELF thing to do :D

That was my day, oh, keeping in touch doesn't mean calling or texting every single day, if your friendship is like ours (RPS*), you can actually not speak to each other for months and still now things about each other and catch up on everything in each other's lives. We are special that way and I believe, if the three of us are to be scattered all around the world, we'll be the best of friends. Be mature a bit la you immature whiny people, thankyouverymuch. :)

*God no, not the school. HAHA.

Take care, loveyou, goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment