.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

10 Random Facts About Me


1. I think I have an absolute horrible temper but I keep it in well until...I get lack of sleep, I explode.
2. I have more than 100 pictures of myself in my phone, from three years back. Most of them are quite random and really uses up a lot of my phone memory but I'm too lazy to delete them.
3. I can watch Idol variety shows until the next morning and do the same the next night.
4. I read fan-fictions before English tests so that I can write the next day, I get inspired that way.
5. The rain and horror movies inspire my fashion sketches.
6. I love white, red and black. (THAT was random!)
7. I mix peanut butter, chili sauce, scrambled eggs with crackers! That's also when I have all the ingredients
8. I cannot go to sleep when the lights are on or when it's noisy but if I'm already asleep, turn on all the lights and/or bang the pots and pans near me, I won't wake up. :)
9. I hate answering phone calls.
10. I've always wanted an elder brother :(
*11. I think I have mild ADHD/ short attention span. All it took was three seconds to stare at the screen and then I skipped to doing something else, I came back three hours later to finish this.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment