.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Life, unexpected.

Sorry Tinie and Deq'a, I have to cancel tomorrow's shopping! I really wanted to go, Tinieknows how excited I am, she is too! Sorry guys. ;(

Life is short. I'm not joking, it is short, you'll never know what will happen the very next minute; maybe a nearby charger goes wild and electrocutes you? Just this morning Mom called my cousin and then when Dad came to pick me up, he told me my aunt passed away... Rest in peace, 大姨. I remember that I saw her earlier this year, she was already diagnosed with cancer, all of us knew but she was all smiles when she came to our place. Her laugh was very warm, a contagious laugh that made me and all my cousins laugh along. She was all well but now she's gone.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you will die today.

You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

To my uncle and cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment