.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Starbucks.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Ice Lemon Tea ;)

2. Last phone call: Daddy.

3. Last text message: Annie, but no credit to reply.

4. Last song you listened to: 'Chai Shen Dao' in Yee Leng's car. LOL.

5. Last time you cried: The night I was drunk, I was shitfuck scared that I cried.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Never dated.

7. Been cheated on: No, never dated.

8. Kissed someone and regretted it: They were for games and there's nothing to regret.

9. Lost someone special: Yes.

10. Been depressed: Refer to my posts.

11. Been drunk and threw up: Drunk; yes, threw up; yes, during the hangover. ;/

LIST TWO FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Red.

13. White.

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
14. Made a new friend: Yes! More than one :)

15. Fallen in love: No.

16. Laughed until you cried: Not yet.

17. Met someone who changed you: Yes.

18. Found out who your true friends were: I'm getting there.

19. Found out someone was talking about you: Of course.

20. Kissed anyone on your friend's list accidentally : This year? No, not yet.

ABOUT YOU
21. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Three quarters.

22. How many kids do you want to have: Two, just two.

23. Do you have any pets: My own? Nooo, that's sad right?

24. Do you wanna change your name: Never, I love it :)

25. What did you do for your last birthday: I don't remember, serious, I need to have a party sometime.

26. What time did you wake up today: 10.30AM, but left the house LATE.

27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Chatting online.

28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Tuesday!

29. Last time you saw your Mother: A few minutes ago, which reminds me I need to bathe; she nagged about it!

30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing, nothing at all. :)

32. What are you listening to right now: My brother talking to me.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Thomas yes, Tom no. Haha!

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: How sore my legs are but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, Livejournal, Blogger, Youtube

36. What's your real name: Penny Chong Shu Qi.

37. What's your nickname: Miss, Aminah, QiQi, PennyQi, Shu Qi, TVB (= =")

38. Relationship Status: Single.

39. Zodiac sign: Libra, I insist!

40. Male or female: Female.

41. Elementary school: RPS.

42. Middle School: RPS.

43. High school/college: RPS/Hopefully Raffles :)

44. Hair colour: Dyed brownish.

45. Long or short: Long but too short for my liking.

46. Height: 168cm only.

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope.

48: What do you like about yourself: Well, myself!

49. Piercings: Eyebrow, tongue, helix, lobe.

50. Tattoos: ;) Soon?

51. Righty or lefty: Righty.


FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Yet to come.

53. First piercing: 5 year old.

54. First best friend: Abby/Reshween.

55. First sport you joined in: Netball.

56. First vacation: Genting, when I was still in a stroller! Haha!

58. First pair of trainers: How am I supposed to remember that?

59. Eating: Nothing.

60. Drinking: Nothing.

61. I'm about to: Bathe, then sleep.

62. Listening to: Still listening to my brother talk.

63. Waiting for: Tuesday! ( How many times do I have to say that?)

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Yes, yes.

65. Get Married: Of course.

66. Career: We'll see.


WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: The smile; how the lips form a smile and how the eyes twinkle when he smiles.

68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.

69. Shorter or taller: Doesn't matter. (:

70. Older or Younger: It doesn't matter.

71. Romantic or spontaneous: It's not too greedy to ask for both.

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms, to hold me and hug me :)

73. Sensitive or loud: Depends on the situation.

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationships only pls.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Gosh, neither!

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Yes, yes, we all did, just admit it.

77. Drank hard liquor: Yes, joke of the year.

78. Lost your glasses/ contact: Yes, my contacts!!! Shitty small transparent thing!

79. Sex on first date: Never dated.

80. Broken someone's heart: Yes, all the time and I get mine broken the same so we're tied.

82. Been arrested: No.

83. Turned someone down: Yes.

84. Cried when someone died: No, I couldn't; am I bad?

85. Fallen for a friend: I've love all my friend, so yes?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes but I have doubts, so no.

87. Miracles: A little.

88. Love at first sight: Yea.

89. Heaven: Yes, I want to go there someday. (:

90. Santa Claus: I want to. D:

91. Kiss on the first date: It's okay.

92. Angels: Yes. Yes I do.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No.

95. Did you sing today: Haha! Yes!

96. Ever cheated on somebody: No.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: No, I want to be where I am now.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: The last day of SPM, I shopped till my legs hurt! HAHA!

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Yes, very.

100. Posting this as 100 truths: Okay okay, that's not exactly a question but yes.

---

Went to Starbucks with Ein this afternoon after picking up the design from Joachim. Was going to disturb Mr. Unicorponny longer if not because my phone battery was running low.

Will have a second appointment with Tiffany this Tuesday :)
Farewell on Monday, yo.

I'm lazy, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment