.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, January 10, 2011


Work. You learn about people with different life backgrounds, different experiences and different personalities. In my case, they're people with a whole lot of different experiences from different countries even. It's nice. So here's my work experience. :)

Been out of touch with people from school, I need to find some time for them but I guess, this is life after school. Not awesome but life goes on.

I guess I'll only have time to blog every Mondays since they're my day-offs. And my fan-fictions also. No inspiration at all and my designs. :( I need more time.

Life is never easy, you survive if you learn how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment