.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thorns of a Rose.

Another trip out to send Siew Jun 哥 off at the stadium. Woke up along with Joanne and had Mom drop me off at McD. Called Mai out for breakfast since Kelly wasn't awake then and there's no way I would go to her place so early.

Had a long discussion with Mai and she brought me to Kelly's place on her motor again, without helmet with a L license. HAHA! Turns out Evelyn's already up and in the room already. So we waited for Hon Sum to reach before Kelly's Mom drove us to the stadium.

I'm starting to miss that dude already, no idea why though, we hung out almost everyday in the last few weeks and started a whole new year with the big family. If only all 6 of us could gather together again :(

Checked out movie showings on Kelly's princess-tempered computer! HAHA. Then Facebook, and Hon Sum did a really daring thing; It's okay, life has to go on. :)

Had lunch with the 6 of us plus Kelly's Mom and my 姐妹. There was one freezing moment watching Gulliver's Travel at Parade. Oh, met one of the kitchen dude's from Brewster's at Parade. Didn't recognize him at first!

After all that was one whole screwed up lecture from my parents after that because of miscommunication. She didn't pass the message even when I told her to! And he didn't pass the message when he should have! I don't have the mood to post anymore, I should be calling Siew Jun 哥 now anyways, so bye. Now, Siew Jun 哥 should be the one listening to my problems. :(

---

She's one scary woman, manipulative and deceiving! I can't believe so many people fell for it, Yours Truly included. Reshween, you were right! You ARE always right! Damn, can you scream 'I TOLD YOU SO' in my face right now?! She did it alright! Playing a fool out of all of us, now there's only a few more left to uncover the truth of this woman! I'll wait, I'll sit and wait for this to happen. The main reason, the reason behind every single thing. I won't use the word 'hate' on her because hate comes only if there's love. There's never love between us. No! Never before and never will. What's your right to butt into our business?

All I did was sit there quietly and do nothing. It feels so horrible every time and just talking about it makes me feel like crying. :'( Never a better time to use this sentence than now; 多的是 你不知道的事

I wish we could settle everything once and for all. Why make things so complicated?! Still, talking with Siew Jun 哥 is always nice, better still if face to face. Sure wish we knew each other earlier. Take care in NS!

I'm going to lurk around at Hon Sum's blog just to listen to the playlist of his. T-T

Can't believe I actually dropped tears.

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE CHONG SHU WEN!
My one and only sister!! You know I love you no matter what so don't expect more than just this sentence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment