.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Franziskaner !


Here's a random picture of me and the crazy one, Evelyn!

Thanks for taking the drinks in my place! If not I would already be dead by now! That's what friends are for! Thanks, HS! :)

Well, I'll be posting now since tomorrow I'll have a busy day ahead, busier than when I work! I'll be going to the bank in the morning, then driving lesson after that and then movie with the guys and girls & then attend my nephew's firsttttt birthday! :D

Today was fun when Yee Leng and I tried to sneak drinks for Jerall!

Gah, too lazy to continue typing. I'll just sign off with a happy schooling day to those who still needs to go to school and have an awesome new week ahead for those who're school-free! Hehe!

Find me at Brewster's if you're bored and if you miss me! ;)

I'll be at RPS on Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment