.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unicorponnies.


其实我害怕,你的心里还住了其他的人。

其实我害怕,时间久了,你会慢慢冷淡我。

其实我害怕,你会不爱我。

其实我害怕,我说分手的时候,你不再挽留。

其实我害怕,在我生气的时候,你不再哄我。


我想成为你的第一个人

我可以不是你第一个喜欢的人

我可以不是你第一个牵手的人

我可以不是你第一个拥抱的人

我可以不是你第一个亲吻的人

我可以不是你第一个拥有的人

我可以,可以,可以不是你的种种第一

但是

我希望

我可以是你遇到痛苦,第一个想倾诉的人

我可以是你遇到快乐,第一个想分享的人

我可以是你遇到挫折,第一个能依赖的人

我可以是你今生以后,第一个可以相伴的人

我真的可以是你心中某一个可以“第一”的人

所以

请将你心里的某个“第一”放心的交给我

我会是将它紧紧守护的“第一个人”


Wan Bang didn't arrive early as promised, he didn't really promise but he made me get up early and head down to Brewster's. He was late because of Yong Kit, totally forgiven because he has a great smile. :)

Watched 'Great Day' with Hon Sum, Kelly & Yen Wei. Funny shizz! Almost got me teary eyed if not because it was so cold.

Went to work after that and that's pretty much it.

Wasn't in the mood the whole evening because of the whole period cramp crap. Speeding after work was great though! Not fast enough!

Will be working double shifts tomorrow, so see ya.

Woah, notice how every paragraph starts with a 'W'? That's cool. Haha. ;)


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment