.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, January 17, 2011

I never liked Mondays.


Hey bitches, it's another Monday; so I promise a post.

Went out with Yee Leng, Kelly, Honsum, Johnny and Sing Chee yesterday. Evelyn joined us later. 'Season of the Witch' with Yee Leng and Kbox with the rest. I always thought I looked matured enough to pass 18+ movies. I always did for 'Jennifer's Body' and etc. but apparently not for 'Season of the Witch'.

---

Devastation?

Agony?

Vain?

Hatred?

Depression?

DISAPPOINTMENT?

I'm not sure, but one of those or the mixture of some of those drove me into the wicked claws of alcohol last night. Sent me down the deepest layer of hell. Never would have thought that I could get drunk or disappointed.

Hey, my Heroes of the Earth, wish I could have been there for you like you are always there for me during those bitchtarded moments. I'll also try to make an effort not to call you only when I THINK I am drunk. :)

I hate you, you should know that but you're too oblivious ignoring my presence to let me let you know. But I told you in the end.

I loathe you, you should know that too but maybe there's a reason I never managed to let you know. That I couldn't tell you.

I... Yeah, that.


No comments:

Post a Comment