.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Like a G6.


My driving was a total shit ass crap but who cares! I don't, really! I just need to be as good to pass!!!!

'Faster' starring Dwayne Johnson? The action is nice but hell no, not the storyline, it ended to fast. So it's not recommended yeah. But if hanging out with Yee Leng, Joachim, Rocky & Annie? Totally recommended. :) Sure wish I stayed longer, Wan Bang came super late though, according to Joachim, he lives the closest to Parade. = =

For real, when Thomas called, I had no idea it was him! The phone call was funny... He called to join him and Kevin at MP but we had to leave soon to send Yee Wen, so we declined. Next time maybe! Haha!

No pictures, another small regret but there'll be chances soon.

Oh, I'm a proud Hakka! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment