.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love the way you lie.

Monday was Joachim's farewell. Went to Parade to walk with Ong and Janice then headed to Jusco to meet up with all the others. At Kbox, it took me a while before singing. Joachim, Annie, Jerall, Yee Leng & Ong were present.

Later then we went to Barbeza to meet up with Rocky and Auntie J & to eat. The pizzas are amazing! Like seriously! ;) Uncle James arrived later, then Smita. Oh, so did Mr. Unicorponny. Had Tiger beer, Piña colada & ended with Gin Tonic.

Joachim sent me home smelling like Malboro and different cigarettes all over.

I'll have my hands on the pictures as soon as possible!

Bye, need to go out early tomorrow! An appointment with Tiffany! I want it done as soon as possible!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment