.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Polaroid Pictures.

Back after weeks of double shifts and I'm proud to say; I'M STILL SURVIVING!

Here are some recaps.

-Watched two movies: The Mechanic, Shaolin then Sanctum.

-Had quality time/lunch with Dad two days straight. :)

-The butterfly is fully healed.

-Had a really fucked up Valentine's Day minus the surprises.

-Got a ring so pretty, my wedding ring will be of that kind.

-Oh, I had an enjoyable CHINESE NEW YEAR!

-I learned a lot about things, about people and the ugly truth of the human nature.

Will have some pic-spam here ! :D

@Wan Bang's place.
Don't be fooled by the logo, it's no McD coke, it's beer ;p


@Starbucks with Ein.

Movies with Ein.
There's more but sadly, procrastination is my middle name :)
& I need to Polaroid-picture everything !

No comments:

Post a Comment