.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A butterfly and cherry blossoms.


These are some of the photos from the farewell hangout; too lazy to edit them so I just fixed the contrast.
At Kbox.

Jerall ; the hyper one!

Annie; the super fair one! ;p

Yee Leng; still sober.

At Barbeza.
Yee Leng; after a couple of beers. (Shall we compare the sober and un-sober picture! Even Yours Truly looks UN-SOBER. LOL.)

Joachim; the main character.

Smita; the psycho awesomeness! :)

My appointment with Tiffany went well and had a great afternoon with Mai; eating and wasting money! Haha!

The pain reminds me of when I used to cut, it's the exact level of pain, but this time it turned out pretty and not full of scars. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment