.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Necessity.

Never knew getting out takes so much planning! HAHA! It was Thomas' birthday party and Yee Leng, Kevin and I went in the same car.

Kevin was a paranoid kid! LOL! Yee Leng and I had to go through a ride full of real bad Cantonese directions, but it was cute! Really entertaining! (: The high lights were on and we passed by a police car but didn't notice until Kevin told us. Oh well.
2 Sotplaks + 1 Paranoid Kevin= Thomas' Birthday!

Later on, checked out my phone's map because Thomas' house = so confusing to get to! In the end, needed Thomas to lead the way out all to McD. That dude switched on the whole siren thing which was super cool; would have been even cooler if he cleared the road for us! HAHA!

Reached home and Dad was amused how we actually got lost around Pengkalan area and needed a guide out.

Some Brewster's pictures to do the talking.


When we had to work from morning, this would be our daily face washing routine ;)

Ah Cong's specs. 8)

I see many many foreign beers, you see?

Last driving lesson, before heading to Brewster's.

Was so bored during break time, so... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment