.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hair Curls and Early Wake Up Calls.


This was from my pre-birthday hangout in 2010.


And this is from today, 2011 on Mai's birthday! :)
Look at all the difference! Mai was all so sweet and innocent (refer to first picture) but now she's all mean and not-so-innocent! HAHA! Just kidding, we changed, we all did. ;)

Let's see what we did today on Mai's SUPER EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY`!
Yours Truly was sleeping soooo nicely until she got a phone call at 9am! Sharp right at nine-o'clock. Only when my Man Man Ha Ni ringtone went off that I realized I have three unread messages. And the missed call was from Sya. Messages all told me to get ready because our ride will be in front of my house at 10am! I sat right up and called Sya, she said she's coming over or something, I was still half-asleep anyways and I ended up taking a shower and applying my eye-makeup!

Then after another one or two more missed calls, I was ready and Mai showed up in front my house gate right on time and Sya called to tell she's on her way. I gave Mai her early-in-the-morning-birthday-hug! :)

We went to some comic book rent place to photostat some documents then it was breakfast for me and Mai at Old Town (because Sya needs to head home to pass the photostated documents to her mom) before Sya came to pick us up again to Tesco to do some grocery shopping!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAISYARAH MAZLAN!
You know I love you no matter how crazy you tend to get and how hyper you are! That's what makes you, you. Tough you have new friend and I do too, but I want you to know that you can always come to my place, my messy room and sit there and tell me your problems. But please give me a call first so that I'm awake and you're not talking to a dead/sleeping log. You can always borrow my eyeliner, but remember, I don't have mascara. You can always give me a call and we'll go out for a drink, I'll do the drinking (wink wink) and I'll make sure you get your iced-chocolate drink. You can always call me to go to the field near my place and we can talk and sing and jump all around all you want ! Love you hon, may God bless you

Okay, you can cry now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment