.

FACEBOOK : Penny Chong
TWITTER: pennyQi
MSN: pennyqi.design@h.c

Shoutouts ♥

I want to live in a world full of cliche fantasies, plus the screwed up storyline of course.
I love who I love and love is what holds me together now.
My heart has the fragile signs taped all over it.
I can make a great facade, I'm just too good that it hurts only myself in the end.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reckless Driving & Slips.



I'm not going to write a long essay here & one picture tells a million things. So I think there's a few millions here already, ain't that enough, you ungrateful biatch :)

& Yours Truly drove, no pictures though D:

I love all my friends like they are family, because they are. I love you I love you I love you!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys have amazing times together, great photos!

    ReplyDelete